Looking for an adventure in global transformation close to home?!
Join us at 7:00 PM on February 23, 2017 in the Adult Education Room 3204 at White’s Chapel United Methodist Church in Southlake, TX. We’ll explore the kind of effective outreach that connects us to one another even as we connect to the refugees who now call Texas home.
Expect a wide array of new news, contact info, interactive access, and the joy of coordinating with people whose hearts mirror your own!
Anyone who has a talent for welcoming, teaching, equipping, advocating, demonstrating, explaining, networking, hiring, or simply befriending – whether you’re young or old – ALL are welcome!
Details and speaker series re-plays are available at http://bit.ly/StrangersInAStrangeLand
Dear Friends of Whites Chapel Refugee Initiative,
Please join us AT 7 PM this Thursday, Feb. 23, in #3204 for a meeting streamlined to:
- Update you on the surprising uplift to our Initiative from the Oval Office (!)
- Introduce you to our new private website and mobile app for efficient team communication
- Distribute lists of service opportunities, contacts, locations – and our Bishops’ perspective
- Table Break-out (time for common interest groups to discuss focus and strategy)
- Anecdotes from the field – our own stories
Rowing alongside you,
Ann K. Davis